Posted By Meredith Crawford
By Meredith Crawford
Get to know your TutaPoint tutors with Six Questions With…a new series of tutor profiles.
1) When did you first become involved with TutaPoint?
2) Name one thing you struggled with when you were a student. Does this give you a better perspective when it comes to helping the students you tutor?
Organic chemistry was a challenge. Being able to learn difficult material is one thing, but being able to convey it is another. I believe that to be able to teach something is to know it.
3) What was your favorite and least favorite subject in school?
Biology was my favorite. I didn’t always enjoy math, but I love teaching students tricks to excel.
4) What is your tutoring philosophy?
I can teach concepts and tricks, but I can’t study for you!
5) What do you do for work outside of TutPoint?
I’m a medical student at Creighton University School of Medicine.
6) What’s your favorite hobby?
I enjoy baking goodies for my friends and family!